Please upgrade your browser.
Working 2 Walk Symposium Registration
October 19-20, 2018 - Vancouver, Canada
Working 2 Walk is a two-day Science & Advocacy Symposium; you have the option to register for both days or your choice of individual days. Please read all of the information and registration options carefully so you are able to attend the sessions you want.
Please remember these important details:
- You must complete a separate registration for each individual who wants to attend.
- The deadline to book at hotel room at our group rate with the Sheraton Vancouver Airport is September 18th by 5pm.
Follow these links for information on the Symposium:
- Your registration fee for the Symposium includes:
- Continental breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks and lunch each day
- Admission to the Networking Reception on Friday evening, October 19.
- Discounted Early Bird rates have expired as of Friday, September 7, 2018.
- Online registration closes on Monday, October 15, 2018.
|2-day Symposium - October 19 & 20||$270|
|2-day Symposium with SCI Discount||$135|
|1-day Symposium - October 19 OR 20||$195|
|1-day Symposium with SCI Discount||$97.50|
|*All prices listed are in USD|
Discounts and Grants
Please note: Discounts are taken at the very end of the registration process and don't appear until the final page.
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA): If you require a personal care assistant in order to attend Working 2 Walk, we do not charge him/her a registration fee. However, s/he MUST register to attend. Please enter that person's name and email address in the appropriate field when you register. We will contact your PCA with the required information for a complimentary registration (limit one comp per attendee).
- Individuals with Paralysis: If you are paralyzed by injury or disease, we offer a 50% registration fee discount. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - prior to registering - verifying your status (e.g. " I have a C5/6 SCI, and was injured in 1997 ..."). We will respond with instructions on how to take advantage of the discount.
- Students: If you are attending a college or university, we offer students a 50% discount. Please send an email to email@example.com - prior to registering - verifying your student status (name of school and student ID), and we will respond with information on how to register as a student.
- Travel Grants: We provide Travel Grants to individuals with paralysis in need of financial assistance. Special thanks to the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation, Global Technologies & The Rabchevsky Foundation for helping to underwrite this program. The deadline to apply for a Travel Grant has now passed (Sunday, August 26th).
We will honor refund requests up to one week prior to the event, minus 10% to cover processing fees. Due to catering commitments, we cannot provide refunds requested after October 12th.
If you have any questions or problems during the registration process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-564-2228.
|Powered by NeonCRM|